You might be hiking in Snow Canyon State Park or driving along Bluff Street, and then it happens–an accident that causes major injuries. When you need an experienced St. George personal injury lawyer, Harris, Preston, & Chambers is there for you.
From the red bluffs to the gorgeous desert landscapes, St. George is beloved by locals and visitors alike. Still, accidents happen, and you might find yourself injured in paradise. If your accident is due to someone else’s negligence, you shouldn’t pay the price. A St. George personal injury lawyer can help you build your case and get the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Attorney in St. George
After an accident, hiring an accident attorney in St. George might not be the first thing on your mind. But whether your case is large or small, you shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s negligence.
With years of experience, let Harris, Preston, & Chambers represent you as your personal injury attorney in St. George. We start with a consultation to see if you have a case. From there, we compile your medical records, communicate with the insurance company, and put together evidence to demonstrate negligence. Whether it’s negotiating a fair settlement or taking your case all the way to trial, we fight for you so you don’t have to.
Here are some of the personal injury cases we have experience in representing:
- Dog bites: In Utah, dog bite laws are favorable toward the victims. Unlike other states, Utah uses strict liability when it comes to dog bite attacks. This means that even if the dog has no history of violence, the owner is responsible for the victim’s medical bills. Usually, dog bite injuries are paid for by the dog owner’s homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy. Hiring a personal injury attorney in St. George can help you navigate the process of receiving fair compensation for your dog bite injuries.
- Slip and falls: Slips and falls happen every day. If you’ve been in a slip-and-fall accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may end up with broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, or even a spinal cord injury. Home and property owners are required by law to keep their property in a generally safe condition for visitors. Whether it’s an icy parking lot or a rundown staircase, unsafe conditions constitute negligence. A St. George personal injury lawyer can help you demonstrate negligence to receive compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: When someone else’s negligence results in the death of a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation. Our lawyers can help you determine if you have a case and help you move forward on your grief journey.
- Worker’s compensation: In theory, worker’s compensation is supposed to protect workers who have been injured on the job. Unfortunately, worker’s comp gets incredibly complicated. We’re experienced in dealing with the intricacies of worker’s compensation cases and can help you receive the compensation you’re owed.
Accident Attorney in St. George
At Harris, Preston, & Chambers, we’re highly experienced in representing clients who’ve been in a variety of accidents. Each kind of accident has its own intricacies. Here are some of the kinds of accident cases we represent:
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents are incredibly dangerous for the motorcyclist. Motorcycles are harder to see on the road, and if the drivers of other vehicles aren’t watching, serious and even fatal accidents can happen. Motorcyclists also have the added burden of an unfair public perception. Many people think that motorcyclists are unsafe drivers. It can be easy for an insurance company to shift blame to the motorcyclist. At Harris, Preston, & Chambers, we won’t let that happen. We’ll mount a strong case for you so you can focus on healing.
- Bicycle accidents: Even with share-the-road initiatives and bicycle lanes being added around St. George, bicycle accidents occur frequently. Because they have no exterior protection, bicyclists can be seriously harmed in a bicycle accident. We understand the ins and outs of bicycle cases in Utah and can give you your best chance at fair compensation.
- Truck accidents: When semi-trucks and smaller vehicles collide, fatality is a common outcome. Some truck companies go to great lengths to cover up negligence that caused an accident. If you have been injured in a truck accident, you need someone who will work tirelessly to prove negligence and get you the compensation you’re owed.
St. George Car Accident Lawyer
St. George is bustling with new homes being built and new families moving into the area. With this growth comes more traffic. Additionally, St. George is a vacation destination for many people in and out of Utah. The weekends can be even busier than the workweek, making car accidents more likely to happen.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you need a St. George car accident lawyer who knows the intricacies of Utah law and who will fight for you. Solely relying on the other driver’s car insurance to do the right thing isn’t always enough. Some car insurance companies will try to pin all of the blame on you, while others will outright deny your claim.
That’s where we come in. We hold the insurance companies accountable for paying their part. We help you prove negligence. If you’re partially at fault, insurance companies may try to pin all of the blame on you. We can help you establish comparative negligence so that you’re not left to fend for yourself.
Medical Malpractice Attorney in St. George
Even the best doctors and healthcare providers make mistakes. In fact, doctors and hospitals are required to carry medical malpractice insurance because of how often mistakes are made. If the mistake of a medical practitioner has left you injured, with lifelong consequences, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Unfortunately, medical malpractice laws in Utah tend to favor insurance companies. Patients who have been injured due to medical malpractice have severely limited rights. The Utah Health Care Malpractice Act was supposed to help with rising medical costs. Instead, it has made receiving compensation for medical malpractice incredibly difficult.
A medical malpractice attorney in St. George is your best chance for receiving the max compensation for your injuries. At Harris, Preston, & Chambers, we’ll work as your malpractice attorney to help you meet deadlines and prove everything you need to win your case.
The Right Personal Injury Attorney in St. George
The right personal injury lawyer in St. George will make all the difference in your personal injury claim. You need someone experienced in Utah personal injury law who will listen to your story and fight for you.
From car accidents to wrongful death cases and everything in between, the lawyers at Harris, Preston, & Chambers are dedicated to setting things right. If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, we’ll fight for you to make sure you receive fair compensation for your injuries. Contact Harris, Preston, & Chambers today for a free consultation.